Thursday, August 27, 2015

Finding You Teaser!

***FINDING YOU TEASER*****

Release date September 8, 2015

Pre order now on iBooks and Amazon

Leaning back in the chair, I let out a breath. “Man oh man was that good, Grace.”
Grace sat across the table from me with a huge smile on her face. It was clear she loved being in the kitchen, and she was a wonderful cook. “I’m glad you liked it. I’m a woman of many . . . many talents.”
Feeling my dick twitch in my pants, I raised my eyebrows and asked, “When do I get to see them all?”
Letting out a laugh, Grace stood up and collected my plate along with hers. “Why, Mr. Bennet, if I showed you all my talents right up front, you’d get bored and move on.”
Shaking my head, I said, “Never going to happen.”
Watching Grace walk into the kitchen, I was overcome with emotion. This was what I wanted. I wanted to make a life with this woman.
Standing, I followed Grace into the kitchen. “What’s for dessert?” I purred into Grace’s ear as I wrapped my arms around her. Dropping her head back against my chest, Grace let out a contented sigh.
“Tell me I’m not dreaming. Because if I wake up and this all a dream, I’m going to be one horny, pissed off woman.”

Copyright 2015 Kelly Elliott


No comments:

Post a Comment