Thursday, August 6, 2015

BROKEN LOVE update!

****BROKEN LOVE*****

I've been getting a lot of emails and message regarding BROKEN LOVE. 

I've decided to do something a little different with this story. I never really had any intentions of writing the kids from the BROKEN series when I wrote the first two books, but so many readers asked for it. After I finished BROKEN PROMISES I had every intention of writing BROKEN LOVE...except I had so many other projects in the forefront that BROKEN LOVE had to keep being pushed back. So...my amazing publicist Danielle​ came up with an idea. From that initial idea we came up with the reader write-a-long. 

I know many of you are asking if the book will eventually be published. Most likely yes. We will figure that all out when I get closer to finishing it up. 

But for now...this is something that I feel will be able to give the readers a say in the direction the book will go. I hope you think it is as neat of an idea as I do! 

So...with that all said, head on over to my website and read the prologue. Each month I will be posting the next few chapters and questions here (as well is on FB, Twitter and my blog). 

Aloha! 

Kel 

http://www.kellyelliottauthor.com/broken-love/

No comments:

Post a Comment