Wednesday, April 30, 2014

A Forever Love teaser!!!!


*******TEASER TIME************

How about a teaser from A Forever Love?!?!? 

RELEASE DATE - May 6

Garrett's POV

“You’re so beautiful, Emma. You steal my breath away every time I look at you, and you make me want to be a better man.”

“You’re the most amazing man I’ve ever known, Garrett. I’d be lost without you,” Emma whispered as she brushed her fingers through my hair. “Take me to bed, Mr. Mathews, and make love to me.”

I smiled and gently put her down. I still couldn’t believe she was mine. I stopped and just watched her as she got dressed and attempted to fix her hair.

She looked at me and tilted her head. “What?”

I shook my head as I reached for her and pulled her to me. “The first time I ever saw you, I knew.”

She smiled that sweet, innocent smile, and her eyes lit up. “You knew what?”

“That someday you would be my wife. I knew that I’d wake up every morning and roll over to breathe in your heavenly scent. I knew you would taste sweeter than honey and that you would invade my thoughts every waking moment. I dreamed of making love to you while your belly was swollen with our child.”

A tear was slowly making a path down her perfect face, and I brushed it away. “I knew I would love you for the rest of my life.”

A Forever Love Copyright 2014 Kelly Elliott Releases May 6, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment