Friday, December 27, 2013

Cherished Teaser!!!!

******CHERISHED TEASER*******

Release date is January 21, 2014. Pre-order on Amazon and iTunes and Kobo.

Scott's POV

All I could hear was banging. What in the hell? My doorbell was ringing, and someone was pounding on my front door.
“I’m coming! Holy fuck, hold on to your pants!” I yelled out.
I opened the door, and Drake pushed his way past me.
“Well, hello, Drake. Merry Christmas to you, too,” I said as I shut the door.
Is it too early to have a drink? I looked at the clock. It was just after midnight.
“Where’s your phone? Your cell phone, Scott. Turn it on.”
I rolled my eyes and shook my head. “You came over here in the middle of the night to tell me you want to use my cell phone? Buy one, old man,” I said with a chuckle.
I made my way into the kitchen. I needed coffee.
“She called.”
I stopped in my tracks and turned to look at him. “Jessie?”
He smiled and nodded.

Cherished Copyright 2013 Kelly Elliott

2 comments:

  1. So can't wait for this book :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omfg....I have been waiting so patiently for this book, I deserve a feckin cookie....cant wait. Kelly is the best writer. Btw Ari is my fave ;)

    ReplyDelete