Monday, August 26, 2013

Happy Monday!

Hey y'all!

I wanted to take a quick moment to say thank you so much to everyone who has purchased, read and recommended Faithful. I'm so overwhelmed by the response and feel so incredibly blessed.Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! It makes my heart smile how much y'all are enjoying the book.

Today is my catch up day. Trying to answer emails....get books signed and packed up to mail out and try to get things ready for my taxes...YUK!

I know a lot of y'all post comments on the blog and I'm sorry I haven't been keeping up with them. With my two pages on Facebook, it takes up a lot of my time. I will say for the most up to date information my Facebook page would be first and then the blog.

I should be getting copies of Faithful in around September 9th. You can purchase them on Amazon right now.

I think that is all for right now. I'm going to use today as a catch up day and then it's back to writing tomorrow! Need to get to books to my editor in November!

Love y'all to the moon and back!
Hugs
Kel


6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. The fourth book in the Wanted series

      Delete
    2. When will it be out ?? I love your book read the over and over

      Delete
  2. what is your name on facebook?, i keep looking for it but i can't find it...........their are so many kelly elliotts!.............lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Here ya go sweets
      https://www.facebook.com/KellyElliottAuthor

      Delete
  3. The books keep getting better n its hard to say because they r amazing. Faithful truly was my favorite story...no matter what if someone truly loves you it can never be forgotten. Although Ari is the best character in the series.

    ReplyDelete