Sunday, July 7, 2013

Faithful teaser!!!

As always y'all...this has NOT been edited and is subject to change before publishing!

HEATHER POV

Josh was having a great time at his birthday party talking to his friends. Elizabeth was moving around being the perfect host. I smiled as I watched Josh talking to Gunner and a few friends from College.

Victoria had been hanging around him for the last hour. He would talk to her every now and then but every time he did he would look at me and smile.

“Jesus…you know you should have been dead like 40 minutes ago!” Ellie said.

“Huh?”

“The drop dead looks Vict-bitch-ia is giving you.”

I let out a laugh and looked at Ellie.

“Fuck her,” I said.

Ellis snapped her head and looked at me and let out gasp.

“Holy hell…did you just say that?”

I looked at Ellie and winked. “There’s no way in hell this girl is going to get anywhere near him. I’ll fight tooth and nail if I have to.” I said as I looked back toward Josh.

Victoria whispered something in Josh’s ear and he shook his head no as he started walking toward me.

Just then Jason Aldean’s ‘Staring at the Sun’ started. The smile that spread across his face caused my stomach to take a dive.

“Good lord…look at the way that boy is looking at you!” Ellie said.

My heart started racing.

When he walked up to me he held out his hand. I reached for it and the moment I touched him I sucked in a breath of air as he pulled me up and into him. He backed us up onto the dance floor and we started to dance.

“Breathe princess.” he whispered in my ear.

I grabbed onto his shirt and just held him as tight as I could.

Oh god I miss his touch so much.

He put his mouth right next to my ear, “You’re the most beautiful thing I’ve ever laid my eyes on.”

I slowly felt my legs going out from under me. He held onto me tighter. Then he laughed.

“I can’t take credit for that one…Gunner told me tell you that!”

I pulled back and laughed as his eyes captured mine.

I love him so much it hurts.

He took the back of his hand and ran it down my face. “So beautiful…”

He leaned down and kissed me. I poured as much love back into that kiss as I could. I needed to show him that he was mine and I’d wait for eternity for him.

He pulled back slightly as he bit my lower lip.

“I love you, Heather.”

“I love you more…” I barely whispered.

Copyright Faithful 2013 Kelly Elliott

3 comments:

  1. That was soooo swoon worthy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait. Hey kelly i love your books, i am from Brazil and recommend them for all my friends. thank you very much for writing them, you dont know how much reading is a part of my life and your books are on the top 5.

    ReplyDelete
  3. By-Passed the teaser bc I am still working on Saved, but so glad Josh gets his book, YAY!!!

    ReplyDelete