Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Faithful Release Update

Good morning y'all,

I hate to do this and it truly breaks my heart but due to the editing process taking a bit longer than we expected, I'm going to have to postpone Faithful a week. The original release date was August 13th but I won't rush this book like I did Saved. I want to give y'all a good clean book and if I try to rush it I won't be able to send it out to Beta Readers and I won't rush the editor or myself.

I'm so very sorry and I hope and pray that y'all understand. I promise it won't be delayed more than a week.

Hugs
Kel

2 comments:

  1. First I would like to say that I love your book and story made me cry happy tears but I would love for heather and josh to find they happy ever after.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing storys very addicting read one book in 3 days, would have been 1 but my parents got mad at me FOR READING!!! . But when will it be available on barns and Noble?

    ReplyDelete