Saturday, April 13, 2013

Exciting news!!!


I have some exciting news to share with y'all!!!

 I  have signed on with Dystel & Goderich Literary Management.
http://www.dystel.com/

They will be handling all foreign, audio, and film rights for the Wanted series.

I'm honored to be represented by such an amazing company and to listed among some very talented authors is very humbling. I feel very blessed indeed and beyond words.

I want to thank each and everyone of y'all because if it wasn't for you...my dreams wouldn't be coming true.

I love each and everyone of you ♥
Hugs
Kel

3 comments:

  1. Hey Kelly,
    Loving the books can't wait until Faithful. This is great news does this mean there will be a film or TV series? If so please make it available in the UK I might die otherwise.
    Emma xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, does this mean a movie or tv series? Please say yes :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kelly

    I read Wanted a couple of months ago and I was very impatient for when Saved would come out. I instantly fell in love with Ellie and Gunner's story. You are a fantastic author. You are my favourite author and after reading Saved, you will always be my favourite author. I absolutely love the Wanted series (I can't wait until Faithful comes out). I do wish there were more books to it but I feel lucky that I've been on the journey with the characters of Wanted.

    I've enjoyed the books so much that I really hope that there's a film or tv series. Please say there is otherwise I'll die because i absolutely love the books.

    After reading your books, I felt very inspired by your type of writing and have ventured on writing a book myself. Please wish me some luck.

    Fabiha (UK reader)

    ReplyDelete