Sunday, December 2, 2012

Happy Sunday!!!

WOW this weekend has been something else! To think that a few short months ago I was driving in my car listening to a song and an idea for a story just popped up in my head! I sat down and started to write and the next thing I knew.....Gunner and Ellie were brought to life. 

The experience in writing and publishing my first book as been something else. I have learned a lot in the last few days...some good...some bad....but I can honestly say 99% of it has been GREAT!

I am currently working on the second book in the Wanted series. This will be Jeff and Ari's book and the title will be Saved. I am hoping to have it out in Feb. 2013 but....no promises! HA!

I wanted to take just a moment to thank each person who has taken the time to write a review, post a comment on my Facebook page, emailed me and most importantly....shared Wanted with your friends and family. A recommendation to read the book is by far the best compliment you could ever give me! In fact...pay it forward....it is the season for giving! ;-)

Again....thank you so much!

Blessings and hugs,
Kelly

****NOTE****
Wanted contains strong language and Adult content

No comments:

Post a Comment