Saturday, December 8, 2012

Facebook Like Page

WOW...So I just checked Amazon's top 100 and Wanted is sitting at number 71 right now! I am SO overwhelmed I can't even begin to tell you. Thank you to everyone who has bought and shared the story of Gunner and Ellie <3

I am busy working on Saved, Jeff and Ari's story. In this book you will get to know Josh and Heather a little better and few new characters will be introduced as well. I am up to Chapter 6 and so far I have only had to shake my head at Jeff once or twice....HA!

Also I am doing a giveaway on my Facebook Like page. Once we hit 750 likes I will be giving away a $75 Amazon gift card! So please....feel free to share the page with your friends and family.

Kelly Elliott Facebook page 

I hope y'all have a wonderful weekend.

Hugs,
Kelly


No comments:

Post a Comment