Friday, December 7, 2012

Amazing first week!

WOW! That is really all I can even say as I come up to the first week of Wanted being out. I am overjoyed at the reaction of this book! I want to thank everyone who has sent me comments letting me know how much they loved the book and how you can not wait to hear more about Jeff and Ari! I can not wait to give you more! :-)

With this being my first book I knew it was going to be a learning experience and it certainly has been. I have already met some wonderful people and have made a ton of new friends. What a blessing indeed!

I am currently writing Saved, book two in the Wanted series. This book will be mostly Jeff and Ari's story but Gunner and Ellie will be in there for sure and you will get to know Josh and Heather better also. Oh Josh.....that boy.....I just have to shake my head at him. I am aiming for a March 2013 release for Saved. Of course never say never to an earlier release but no promises. ;-)

I am also in the process of doing more edits to Wanted. I am hoping to make some changes (edits only) to Wanted and update it in about a month or so. Edits are beyond crazy hard and no matter how many times we read through that book mistakes went unnoticed. 

Thank you again for all of your support and kind words. Please feel free to drop me line anytime with any questions you might have! My favorite question/comment so far and the one that makes me giggle them most is about Gunner. I  I have to tell you...I put a lot of my husband into Gunner's personality so when I read that his affection towards Ellie was unbelievable it just makes me nod my head in disagreement! LOL! There really are good ole Texas cowboys out there still y'all! HA! Now his humor is all in Jeff though!  ;-)

Anywho, my email address is authorkellyelliott@gmail.com

I will also be listing teasers every now and then on Facebook and the blog. OH! And free stuff on Facebook. Right now on my Like page once we hit 750 likes I will be drawing a name for a $75 Amazon gift card. EEEEPPP!

Thank you again for your interest in Wanted. I hope you enjoy it as much as I loved writing it!

(((HUGS)))
Kel

No comments:

Post a Comment