Friday, November 30, 2012

Where can you find Wanted?!?!?

As of today November 30, 2012 you can purchase Wanted on Amazon and through Smashwords. It should be available on Barnes and Noble sometime today or tomorrow....keeping fingers crossed!!!

AMAZON

SMASHWORDS

iBOOKS

I will keep checking on Barnes and Noble!!

Thank you all so so much for your support! This has been such a wonderful experience so far and I am so happy I can share Gunner, Ellie, Jeff and Ari with you!! I hope you love them just as much as I do!!!

(((HUGS)))

Kelly

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Kelly!! You are an amazing writer!! I hope everyone enjoys Wanted as much as I did!!!
    <3 Your Fictional Assistant

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL!!!! Thanks sweets!! Damn I must pay you a good fictional salary!!

      Delete